Images to the right and left are mine. And you can check my artblog in the links. If you have any questions on commissioning me for art: Check Here!
David's Important People
are my high advisers. I like them more than you. End of story.
Under construction, my general page for links and tags and other bits no one cares about will be here soon.
Why the 90s sucked- by Mandie born in 1989
- VHS was basically all you had to watch movies on which required rewinding and special VCR cleaning tapes and fluids. They were also clunky and took up a ton of space
- every cd player ever skipped if you looked at it wrong
- everything required batteries- rechargeable devices were unheard of AND BATTERIES ARE EXPENSIVE
- headphones are ugly and uncomfortable
- hitclips was really popular but it only held a minute of music on a chip the size of a 3ds game cartridge
- the internet was hell on earth
- we had fax machines instead of texting and those things were heinously loud and hard to use. still are.
- cell phones were called ‘bricks’ for a reason
- 3d computer art was often scary as hell
20 years from now people will be crying ‘I wish I was a millennial!’ and they’ll look back on the stuff we have now and will say ‘wow, they lived like cavemen.’
- Tape players would eat your tapes occasionally, like some kind of sacrifice to the music god.
And yet, all of those things were reasons I liked the 90s. Nothing gives me jollies like my old phone that could double as a weapon.
I really just want to lay face down in a bed and sleep I’m so damn tired
Today my boyfriend bought a label maker
- Russians are, contrary to popular belief, Americans.
-Snake never got an emotion to carry into battle because judging by the amount he says ‘huh?’, it would have been ‘The Confusion’ and that was not so catchy.
- EVA’s chest is fair game to all.
- Everybody gets a turn…
More fun Quiet shots, this time from Colossalcon. All courtesy of the talented M1Photo, who you can find on Flickr or Facebook! The guy managed to make mid-day harsh sunlight work, and any photographer knows that’s no easy feat.
this is some airbending shit right here
Ares: I want to ride this thing into battle.
Aphrodite: Ares, what?
Eris: No, no… he has a point.